Friday, December 4, 2009

Rocking Out Since 1956

I have driven past Dearborn Music numerous times, but until a couple of days ago, I never had the time to go in and wander around. Now that I've been properly introduced to this wonderful establishment, I feel like a smitten little school girl. You know the feeling you get when you've met a wonderful guy or gal and you keep daydreaming about them wondering when the next time you'll see them will be? That's how I feel about this store.

I've also become a fan of vinyl records. The entire time I was in the store, I was mesmerized by the rows upon rows of vinyl they had. I mean, the CDs and music memorabilia and gift items were awesome, too, but they had a lot of vinyl records.

I don't have a turntable/vinyl record player yet, but I am planning on purchasing one in the near future.

Whether your passion is vinyl, or if you like music of any kind, you should check this store out.





"You may start elsewhere, but you'll always end up at Dearborn Music."


http://www.dearbornmusic.com/

http://www.myspace.com/dearbornmusicsince1956

No comments:

Post a Comment